My Background & Training
Usui Reiki Master trained all Reiki levels (I, II, Advanced and Master) with Usui Reiki Master and Sound Healer Daniella White
Certified Coach in the Linn Method for Clutter Clearing with Denise Linn
B.A. Psychology, Barnard College of Columbia University
Shamanic Apprenticeship with don Oscar Miro-Quesada
Shamanic Studies with Lauren Nalder at Bastyr University
Face Reading Intensive Workshop with Jean Haner
Dream Walking Course on Dreams with Toko-Pa Turner
Awakening Your Shakti Class with Lisa Schrader
Awakening Your Kundalini Class with Raja Choudhury (current studies, Spring 2018)
eGroup Study Courses via Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. organization:
- Astrology Classes with Raye Mathis
- Creating the Life You Want with Patrick Belisle
- Past Lives with Nancy Eubel
- Vibrations, Moving You to a Higher Dimension with Nancy Eubel
- Higher Consciousness Training with John Van Auken
- Meditation 101 with James Van Auken
Seminars, Summits, & Lectures Attended:
- Egyptian & Mayan Wisdom, John Van Auken via Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. organization
- Your Psychic Soul, Judith Pennington via Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. organization
- The Modern Shaman Summit
- Awakening Consciousness Summit 2014
- Shamanism Global Summit 2016 & 2017 via The Shift Network
- Energy Medicine & Healing Summit 2017 via The Shift Network
- The Internal Technology of Happiness, Max Strom
- Dreamhealer Workshop, Adam McLeod
- Puma Medicine, don Oscar Miro-Quesada via The Shift Network
- Sacred Dance Workshop on Sufi Healing with Amel Tafsout
- Aromatherapy Workshop with Andrea Butje, Aromahead Institute
- Painting/Drawing Workshop with Alex & Allyson Grey: Turning Mystic Visions into Art!
- Quantum Science Explains Love, Death & Meaning of Life with Amit Goswami
- Soul Print Workshop with Rick Gage
- Intuitive Eye Reading Workshop with Laureli Shimayo
- The True Path Entrepreneur Summit 2017 hosted by Beth Weinstein
- Mindfulness and Meditation Summit 2018 hosted by Sounds True
Sound Healing & More:
- Healing Sound Baths with Daniella White
- Yoga Sound Bath with Jennifer Isaacson & Daniella White
- Finding Your Natural Voice Studies with Rafe Pearlman
- Healing Concert with Wah!
- Kirtan with Gina Sala
- Kirtans with Krishna Das
- Drum Circle with Denise Paulette
Sometime near my 40th birthday I began a quest to find more joy in my life. There were many aspects of my life in which I was happy, but just as many where I felt blocked and could feel my soul withering. I had been ignoring these gnawings of unhappiness for quite some time until eventually they began to manifest as physical discomfort. It got to be that each time I made a choice that made me unhappy, my body felt pain; the severity of this reaction started to rapidly increase with each choice that was misaligned with what my spirit needed.
I realized it was time to make a significant change in the way I was approaching my life. I knew with certainty I had the capacity to feel joy in all areas of my life, and I wanted to feel more fully joyful and alive, but hadn't a clue as to where to begin this quest. A friend introduced me to a talented psychic and a whole new world opened up to me. Suddenly I saw what I'd always known, especially as a child - that there is much more to life than what we typically see!
A spiritual retreat on my 40th birthday further opened me to metaphysical concepts, some new to me and others that I'd long had an interest in but hadn't thoroughly pursued. I began an odyssey of immersing myself in learning, spending nearly all my spare time taking classes, reading books, attending workshops and dedicating myself to my own personal healing. Each doorway I chose to pass through led to new and different doorways. As the Rumi, the 13th century poet and mystic, advises: I responded to each call that excited my spirit!
This learning and internal work has been going on since 2012 and continues to this day. As a result of this spiritual awakening and deep personal growth, I found the joy I was seeking! Along with it came many bumps in the road, a deep sense of peace, and a switch from a successful corporate career to becoming the Reiki Master and Energy Healer that I now am.